Provider: The Cole Center for Healing
Written By: Dr. Theodore Cole
Plaquex is a unique mixture of essential phospholipids, or fatty acids. These agents are involved in a huge number of functions, including the production of hormones and the construction of cell membranes.
An intravenous (IV) infusion has numerous effects. These include:
- Reduces plaque in the walls of the blood vessels, thereby improving circulation
- Produces age reversing changes in all cells, resulting in increased life span
- Increases male sexual performance
- Improves the ability of the heart, lungs and red blood cells to tolerate stress
- Reduces homocysteine levels and normalizes HDL/LDL cholesterol and triglyceride values
Plaquex can thus be used for any circulatory problems, angina, stress, lipid abnormalities, anti-aging, sexual dysfunction, and as a prevention against fat embolus and strokes. It is administered by an IV lasting 60-90 minutes. For circulatory and other problems, 40 treatments are suggested. Plaquex can be used in combination with other IV’s, including all chelation protocols. However, they cannot be administered on the same day. Side effects are minimal, with the main one being rare diarrhea.